- Call: +82-33-905-2000 Fax: +82-33-905-2229 (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 18:00 only)
- Online reservation (real time) visit at http://www.cistar.co.kr
- Booking is limited to one time per person/team (For group booking, contact group booking)
|Weekdays||Mon - Fri||From Monday of the third week prior to the game until 15:30 of the day before the game||Real-time booking|
|Weekends||Friday - Sunday/national holidays/labor day||From Tuesday of the third week prior to the game until 15:30 of the day before the game|
- Remaining tee reservation for the day is only available at the front (+82-33-905-2800~1).
- Reservation can be changed within the dates of 3 weeks from the reservation change request day. (Limited to tees available at our website)
- For reservations that fall into the breach of contract, only time can be changed. Date change is not allowed.
- Cancellation can be made online or by phone no later than 17:00 of the fourth day before day of play
- Ex) To cancel the play booked on January 5, 2012, please cancel no later than 17:00 of January 1, 2012
- No-show penalty may be imposed in accordance with our regulations pursuant to breach of contracts.
|Classification||Reservation limit||Immediate action|
|Cancellation on the arrival date and No Show||Booking and membership are suspended for 4 months.||-|
|(Weekday) Cancellation one day before planned arrival||Booking and membership are suspended for 3 months.||-|
|(Weekend) Cancellation one day before planned arrival||Booking and membership are suspended for 4 months.||-|
|(Weekday) Cancellation two days before planned arrival||Booking and membership are suspended for 1 month.||-|
|(Weekend) Cancellation two days before planned arrival||Booking and membership are suspended for 2 months.||-|
|Cancellation three days before planned arrival||Booking and membership are suspended for 1 month.||-|
|Non-conformance of tee off time||-||Hole jump rules|
|Use of condominium membership without permission||Booking and membership are suspended for 3 months.||Rates for general guests are imposed.|
|For players who causes significant inconvenience to the next team with excessive delay of a game and noncooperation.||Booking and membership are suspended for 6 months||Above mentioned players may be ordered to leave.|
|Harassment, abusive language, assault||Booking and membership are suspended for 12 months.||Above mentioned players may be ordered to leave.|
|Intentionally damaging green and facilities||Booking and membership are suspended for 12 months.||Above mentioned players may be ordered to leave and must compensate for the damage|
|Gambling, excessive use of alcohol, loud singing, urinating outside||Booking and membership are suspended for 12 months.||Above mentioned players may be ordered to leave.|
|Violation of golf attire rules||-||Access is not given|
|Violation of other rules||Booking and membership are suspended for 1 month.||Above mentioned players may be ordered to leave.|
For convenient use of reservation system, we conform to the breach of contract rules for those who frequently cancel bookings by suspending booking and membership.
|Classification||Booking and membership suspension||Note|
|More than 3 times of cancellation on the previous month||Booking and membership are suspended for 1 month.||Based on record of use from the first day to the last day of a month|
|More than 4 times of cancellation on the previous month||Booking and membership are suspended for 4 months.|
|More than 5 times of cancellation on the previous month||Booking and membership are suspended for 6 months.|
- Reservation period: 3 weeks before planned date
- Please call our reservation office and send a our club form by fax or make a booking online
- From more than 3 teams. (4 persons per 1 team)
- Weekdays only (Legal holidays/Labor day excluded)
- Please tell our reservation manager 2 days before the play about team members by fax or online.
- All payment should be made on the day of play by a person who's in charge of general affairs.
- Please notify any changes by one week before the planned date. No show or booking change without notification will be handled in accordance with breach of contract rules.
- Discount provided for annual booking and group booking shall be provided to less than 50% of visitors. Also the number of players that have benefits of discount should not exceed 50% of visitors. For excessive request for discount, rates for local residents will be applied.
|Classification||Green fees||Facility maintenance fee||Total|
|Cart fees KW80,000/team|
|caddie fees KW120,000/team|
|Cart fees KW40,000/team|
|caddie fees KW60,000/team|
Above rates may vary during seasons
A booker must play a game.
Please submit ID card for confirming identity.
- - Please submit membership card for registration
- - FDiscount for facility maintenance fee and green fees are applied once a day.
- - If a booker failed to show on the planned arrival, no discount for the whole team members are available.
- - Yeongwon, Pyeongchang, Jeongseon, Taebaek, Jaecheon, Dangyang, Bonghwa, Chungju, Samcheok
- - Local residents discount will be applicable upon checking ID card.
- - Discount provided for group booking shall be provided to less than 50% of visitors. For excessive request for discount, rates for local residents will be applied.
(Unit: KW, VAT included)
|18holes||Green fees||Founder member||No fees||KW47,600|
|Membership rental (Bearer document)||No fees||KW47,600|
|Facility maintenance fee||Founder member||KW15,000|
|Membership rental (Bearer document)||KW30,000|
|9holes||Green fees||Founder member||No fees||KW24,500|
|Membership rental (Bearer document)||No fees||KW24,500|
|Facility maintenance fee||Founder member||KW8,000|
|Membership rental (Bearer document)||KW15,000|
Until December 31, 2015
Price for regular members may vary depending on options.
Benefit for corporate membership will be applicable for employee only.
For registered membership, benefits are applicable for the owner himself. However, for corporate membership, bearer and registered membership of 39PY and 46PY rooms, benefits are applicable to one accompanying person.
(KW, VAT included)
|Golf shoes||10,000||Based on 18 holes|
|The number of used holes||Entry fee||Cart fees||caddie fees|
|1 hole tee shot||No fees||40,000||60,000|
|2holes ~ 4holes||9holes ½|
|5holes ~ 9holes||9 hole rate is applicable|
|10holes ~ 18holes||Fees are imposed based on holes used.||80,000||120,000|
hole out standard
in case of heavy snow, rain, thick fog and other natural disasters
No applicable for personal reasons (List price applied)
Top’s10 Resort Donggang Cistar Club Terms and Conditions
- Article 1 (Purpose)
- The purpose of these terms and conditions ("Terms") is to stipulate obligations and liabilities of visitors and Top’s10 Resort Donggang Cistar Club ("Club") that occur during the use of golf course facilities.
- Article 2 (Application)
- These Terms are applicable for all visitors.
- Article 3 (Establishment of Terms)
- The contract for golf course use is established after a user makes a request for the use, signs, and identification check of a user is complete. If the reservation is not made, the contract is established when a user enters the Club.
- Article4 [Effect of Terms]
- These Terms are effective from when a visitor signs on entry book and identification check of a visitor is complete since a visitor is regarded to agree with these terms.
- Article 5 (Reservation)
- 1. A user shall make a reservation for the date, time, booker, accompanying persons in accordance with our Club's rule one week (7 days) prior to the planned date of use and the approval of Club is required.
- 2. Club may make a request for payment of 10% of entry fees that are expected to take place per team on the planned date of play as a deposit.
- 3. In case of payment of a deposit in accordance with Clause 2, the payment shall be complete by 17:00 of the date that reservation is made. Unless, the reservation is invalidated.
- 4. When a booker fails to fulfill the reservation contract, Club may impose penalty within the predetermined limit and suspend use of membership and booking.
- Article 6 (Refund of Deposit)
- 1. If a user cancels a reservation 4 days before the planned weekends or holidays and 3 days before planned weekdays, a deposit shall be fully refunded. However, if a cancellation is made 2 days before the planned date, a half of deposit shall be refunded.
- 3. If a golf course should be closed based on Club decision on uncontrollable reasons such as heavy snow, heavy rain, fog and other natural disasters on the planned day of play, the deposit shall be refunded.
- 4. If Club accepts liability for non-availability of a golf course for a booker on the planned date, Club shall pay a booker double the deposit for the damage.
- Article 7 (Rates of Use)
- 1. Total rates of use of Club shall be the sum of the following.
- 1) Entry fee
- 2) Taxes and public utilities charge
- 3) Special fee determined by Club
- 2. Club shall post the rate on the front and online.
- 3. A user can use facilities of Club after making payment of rates in accordance with Club rules.
- Article 8 (Refund of Rates)
- If a whole team that followed entry procedures fails to finish 1th hole due to uncontrollable reasons such as heavy rain, heavy snow, fog and other natural disasters, Club will refund the whole rates. Other rates shall be refunded in accordance with Club rules.
- Article 9 (Operation hours and closure)
- 1. Operation hours of this Club begin 20 minutes before sunrise and end when all lights are turned off at night. Operation hours are determined by Club depending on seasons and sunrise time.
- 2. This Club may be closed on a regular basis or temporarily depending on the situations.
- 3. Except for uncontrollable reasons such as heavy rain, heavy snow, fog, and other natural disasters, Club shall post reasons for temporary closure online and notify bookers that are planned to play on the closure days.
- 4. Play shall be finished if play time predetermined by Club delays.
- 5. All damages and losses incurred by breach of the above clause shall be compensated by players.
- Article 10 (Denial of Use)
- This Club can deny access to the golf course for the reasons described in following paragraphs.
- 1. A player fails to appear on the planned time of play.
- 2. Lack of ability to play golf causes inconvenience for other players.
- 3. There are gambling and other offensive activities against public ethics.
- 4. Players violate regulations that are notified in advance in regard to Korean Golf Association rules and other etiquettes.
- 5. Players violate this Terms and are determined to be inappropriate for the use of the golf course for other reasons.
- Article 11 (Excess of Use)
- 1. A user shall not use more than 18 holes at a time.
- 2. If a user determines to use more than limited holes that are set in Clause 1, pre approval from Club is required and Club can request for extra payment.
- Article 12 (Application of Game Rules)
- 1. Game rules set by Korean Golf Association and this Club shall be applicable to all players.
- 2. When there are discrepancies in two rules mentioned in above Clause 1, Club rules take precedence.
- Article 13 (Application of public etiquette)
- 1. All users shall follow the public order and etiquette with dignity and abstain from gambling.
- 2. No smoking is allowed during play and players shall pay attention to fire.
- 3. Those who violates above two clauses may be ordered to halt the play and leave the golf course.
- Article 14 (Safety Rules for Users)
- 1. Players shall not be allowed to practise swings in places other than determined places.
- 2. After hole out, practise putting is not allowed in the hole.
- 3. Players shall not practise swings toward the direction of other players.
- 4. Driving distances shall be adjusted not to hit the team in front on the decision of players, not on the decision of golf caddie, or golf buddy.
- 5. Players shall not walk ahead of accompanying players or proceed without checking risks. All liabilities are upon players for accidents.
- 6. A player shall be careful with shot not to hit a ball too far to the adjacent hole. If a ball lands on a hole occupied by other team, a player shall wait for the team to proceed play before hitting a ball.
- 7. After sending a sign to the team behind during play, players shall move out of the green until the end of play of the team behind
- 8. After putting the ball, a player shall move out of the putting green to go to the next hole on a safe route.
- 9. A player shall make efforts to repair damages done by shots during play whether on the fairway, green, or bunker.
- Article 15 (Liabilities for Golf cart use)
- A player shall drive a golf cart in accordance with the safety rules for golf cart use. The drive shall assume civil and criminal liabilities for an accident incurred as a result of nonconformance of rules.
- Article 16 (Evacuation)
- Players shall stop the play, evacuate the green, and go to safe places if the reasons described in following paragraph take place.
- 1. When civil defense exercise begins.
- 2. When lightning is expected
- 3. When the Club recognizes the need for evacuation and asks evacuation for safety reasons
- Article 17 (Liability of Compensation)
- 1. This Club does not assume any liabilities for accidents incurred as a result of nonconformance of Article 14 Safety rules for users.
- 2. Players shall assume liabilities for damages done, on purpose or by mistake, on greens, bunkers, structures as well as carts, rental clubs, rental golf shoes and other equipment and facilities and compensate for the damages.
- Article 18 (Liability of Safety Accident)
- 1. Players shall assume liabilities for damages done, on purpose or by mistake, to the third party such as other player or caddie.
- 2. This Club shall accept liabilities for an accident if there are reasons attributable to the Club.
- Article 19 (Keeping Valuables)
- 1. A player shall keep valuables at the safe of the Club during play or in using sauna or locker room. Before keeping them, a player shall write the names of valuables and prices on the form. A staff member of the Club shall confirm the form and actual items before storing valuables.
- 2. If a player didn't keep valuables at the safe of the Club, this Club accepts no liabilities for any losses or damages of valuables in accordance with Clause 2.
- Article 20 (Password Management of Locker)
- A user shall use a designated locker and assumes full responsibility for the password before leaving the sauna. This Club accepts no liabilities for any loss or damage done items stored in a locker due to the password leak.
- Article 21 (Safety Management and Service)
- This Club shall manage a golf course and other facilities for users' convenience and safety.
- Article 22 (Parking and Safety Liability)
- A user has full responsibilities for a vehicle and related safety accidents. This Club assumes no liabilities for damages incurred if a user let other person drive a user's car for his/her convenience.
- Article 23 (Collection of Golf Club)
- 1. Prior to play, a user shall check the number and condition of golf clubs before giving them to a caddie. After play is complete, a user shall check the losses or damages before collecting them.
- 2. When golf clubs shall be sent to a specific location at the request of a user, this Club assumes no liability for the losses and damages done on golf clubs during transportation.
- Article 24 (Reservation and Maintenance of Order)
- Play shall be proceeded in accordance with the order of reservation. A player shall follow and cooperate with the instruction of this Club if he or she has to enter the field without reservation in advance.
- Article 25 (Exemption from liabilities)
- This Club accepts no liability for damages done on a user due to uncontrollable reasons such as natural disasters.
- Article 26 (Others)
- 1. The Club and a user shall reach an agreement for the matters that are not stipulated in this Terms and has room for interpretation. If an agreement fails, related acts and fair customs shall be applicable.
- 2. Lawsuits in regard to this Terms shall be filed in related civil court.
- Article 27 (Effective Date)
- This Terms are effective from March 1, 2001.
- Local residents and condo members shall show ID card or membership card to receive discount rates.
(Use of condominium membership without permission may carry penalty in accordance with rules pursuant to breach of contract)
- If the number of players reserved and the number of players arrived do not match, entry is not permitted.
- Players shall arrive at the club 30 minutes before tee-off and register the arrival at the front.
- Player should show consideration for other players on the course and Club.
- Players should be prepared for tee-off 10 minutes prior to designated time.
- Hole passing during tee-off is not acceptable.
- Slow players should skip holes.
- Players should keep allowed play time set by the Club.
- Players should not practice swings overly during tee-off
- Private lessons are prohibited.
- After everyone has putted out, immediately walk to the next tee.
- Even if it is safe, players are allowed to practise swings only twice.
- Practise shot with another ball is prohibited
- Practise putting on the green is prohibited.
- No smoking is allowed in a golf course
- Pace of play is 2 hours and 20 minutes per 9 holes
- Please follow the safety rules
- Please hold a handle on the curve and seat correctly behind the wheel.
- Golf cart driving is allowed for caddies only.
- A player shall assume all liabilities for any accidents incurred by driving a cart.
- Rules after play
- Please get your golf bag from the checkroom
- Please keep a cart key with you because golf bags of players accompanied by a caddie should be carried by a golf cart
- If you want to make a complaint, please contact us.
- Please check your belongings again.
- Please show consideration to your companion players.
- 1.Please follow golf etiquettes and show consideration for others.
- 2.Please wear proper golf attire.
- 3.Please put your mobile phone on vibration mode not to interrupt concentration on tee-off.
- 4.Letting the team behind you pass your team or damaging grass are prohibited.
- 5.Frequent swing practises may damage grass. Do not tear the grass with a club and do not throw clubs.
- 6.Sexual harrassing a caddie verbally and physically and excessive affectionate expression are prohibited.
- 7.Sexual harrassing a caddie verbally and physically and excessive affectionate expression are prohibited.
- 8.No smoking is allowed on the greens.
- 9.A player for tee shot is only allowed to go on the teeing ground.
- 10.No food is allowed on the greens.
- 11.No drinks, pees, loud singing are allowed
- 12.Please do not drag or damage spike on the green.
- 13.Please do not damage greens, grass, facilities, and other club properties on purpose.
- 1.OB is marked by white stake and water hazard and lateral water hazard are marked by red stake.
- 2.Rule is applied based on the first stake in the course of right and left sides.
- 3.GUR is marked by red flag and lines
- 4.Free drop is applicable to card road, wood post, rubber mat, sprinkler head which are considered immovable objects.
- 5.Free drop is applicable to flower beds in the course
- 6. Players are subject to Korean Golf Association Rules other than the above mentioned rules.